Unix / Linux
Please note that Version 12 will only work with a JRE 11 compatible java virtual machine (JVM) on your system.
1. Install a OpenJDK java 11. You can download one from the OpenJDK website.
2. java executable in jre../bin has to be in your system Path.
If you are upgrading:
1) Stop the service if the engine is running as a service
2) Shut down engine from user interface
3) Shut down user interface
Install & Launching Instructions
1. Download and expand the .tar.gz archive.
2. Start a Terminal window and issue the following commands
./Automize & (if you installed Automize)
./JaSFTP & (if you installed JaSFTP)
./AbleFTP & (if you installed AbleFTP)
./AutoKrypt & (if you installed AutoKrypt)
1. For AutoKrypt and Automize Enterprise, you need to download and place the gpg executable as follows:
2. Make a folder called 'gnupg' in the main AutoKrypt or Automize folder.
3. Copy gpg folders & files into gnupg folder.
4. Please note that gpg exec goes into 'bin' subfolder. Please maintain the gnupg folder structure.
5. Typical subfolders within gnupg may include bin, lib, share and few more folders depending on your OS.