Unix / Linux
Please note that Version 11 will only work with a JRE1.8 compatible java virtual machine (JVM) on your system.
1. Install a JRE 1.8 or later, java virtual machine. You can download one from the Java website.
2. java executable in jre../bin has to be in your system Path.
If you are upgrading:
1) Stop the service if the engine is running as a service
2) Shut down engine from user interface
3) Shut down user interface
Install & Launching Instructions
1. Download and expand the .tar.gz archive.
2. Start a Terminal window and issue the following commands
./Automize & (if you installed Automize)
./JaSFTP & (if you installed JaSFTP)
./AbleFTP & (if you installed AbleFTP)
./AutoKrypt & (if you installed AutoKrypt)
1. For AutoKrypt and Automize Enterprise, you need to download and place the gpg executable as follows:
2. Make a folder called 'gnupg' in the main AutoKrypt or Automize folder.
3. Copy gpg executable and any other supporting gpg files into gnupg folder.