Please note that Version 10 will only work with a JRE1.6 compatible java virtual machine (JVM) on your system.
1. Install a JRE 1.6 or later, java virtual machine. You can download one from the Java website.
2. java executable in jre../bin has to be in your system Path.
If you are upgrading:
1) Windows only: if you are using NT service module, stop the NT service from Service control manager
2) Shut down engine from user interface
3) Shut down user interface
Install & Launching Instructions
1. Download and unzip java10.zip.
2. A folder named Hitek10 will be created.
3. Rename the folder to Automize10 or JaSFTP10 or AbleFTP10 or AutoKrypt10 etc..
click on Automize.bat or AutoKrypt.bat etc..
Unix or MacOS X:
Start a Terminal window and issue the following commands
chmod 755 Automize