This install has been tested
on XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 2012 (including servers)
Installing for the first time (new user) (Important:
256 color display required)
1. Click on the executable to install.
1. Install current version using the default options. Current version and
previous versions can run together.
2) Current version is installed into its own folder and start links are
different from previous version.
3) Use File menu / Convert data to import previous version data.
4) Use the Chain to Task Sequence converter to convert your chain tasks
to Task Sequence tasks.